All 6 art Reviews

More than meets the Eye! More than meets the Eye!

What would happen if transformers was made in Japan, and they didn't take the overused mechs with giant swords and guns route.

Guardian Guardian

The fire is done better than I usually see fire drawn, which is opaque and colored red and yellow. The fire needs that dim blue core at the bottom though.

Bandits to Tor: 023 Bandits to Tor: 023

I like where this is going, I have a feeling things will become much more interesting in the near future.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I'll give you a hint: the ice cream machine is going to make a second appearance very soon :)

Car Jack Car Jack

I have thought of doing this to a trash truck before, except I was going to use the hydraulics already on the trash truck to make the legs. I would have needed a few trash trucks in order to get enough parts though. I was bored, and I used my imagination to slay boredom.

YakovlevArt responds:

It's a fun thing!

Sigh Sigh

Really good animation! The expressions are quite good as well. GIF has needed a replacement for YEARS, sadly no suitable replacement has been made/gained enough support to replace GIFs for good. 8 bit color just doesn't cut it most of the time. Before conversion was that animation done using raster or vector? Animated vector images need to be a thing.

Unearthly Unearthly

That is one bad-ass picture. It almost looks like a giant magical construct built for the purpose of destroying worlds...

YakovlevArt responds:

Hahaha, wow.
That sounds like a crazy enemy in a Comic book.
Glad to hear you like it though.
Thanks!