Ask Frigid Drift #1 Ask Frigid Drift #1

Was that the intro to Darude:sSndstorm on a piano?

PenguinPotential responds:

Yep! It was the easiest song she knew how to play!

No Evil 017: Direction No Evil 017: Direction

I thought we were done with the black goo.

Happy Anniversary Melissa Happy Anniversary Melissa

I sort of expected this to get real dark, real fast. What has the internet done to me.

zvch3 responds:

I couldn't tell you, but I'm glad this shed a positive light on the internet for you :D

Nobody Likes Sharks PT.2 Nobody Likes Sharks PT.2

How high were you when you were making this?

Hunting Kim Hunting Kim

Where did Kim's story start? Why does everyone want to kill her?

The Curse The Curse

What the FUCK did I just watch?

Someone Else's Eyes! Someone Else's Eyes!

Should have only switched one eye, then two perspectives could be viewed at once.

Most Important Most Important

I suggest using sound effects that match the environment, for example: steps on asphalt or concrete do not sound remotely like wood. Otherwise, good job.

SS - Black Holes SS - Black Holes

Awesome, informative, and it gives me something to think about.

The reason many models are visualized using 2D planes is because most people have difficulty conceptualizing anything more than two dimensional space, and the more dimensions that are added the more difficult it is to wrap your brain around it. I discovered this in a pseudocode class, and most people (including the teacher) had difficulty with arrays with more than two dimensions, as a result many 1D or 2D arrays were preferred over the use of one 3D or 4D array.

Some people think the rectangular co-ordinate system is an inherently flawed method for representing the world, especially at the subatomic level, and that all matter is actually made up of standing waves of energy, and that the current model of the atom is incorrect. Those people may actually be right, Or not. Who knows?

The Last of Shivs The Last of Shivs

This is good, I didn't get the references, but now I'm a little better equipped to get them in the future.