Stop Protecting Stupid People : Foamy The Squirrel Stop Protecting Stupid People : Foamy The Squirrel

Laws that restrict operating equipment under the influence, or severely distracted are not there to protect drunk drivers from their own bad decisions, they are there to protect everyone else, and their property from their stupid decisions. Other than that, I agree, babying everyone so they don't hurt themselves is a terrible idea. Such laws also prevent people from living freely, even people that aren't stupid.

Triggers & Safe Spaces : Foamy The Squirrel Triggers & Safe Spaces : Foamy The Squirrel

Honestly I don't see these people in real life, maybe that's because I live under a rock, but it COULD be that the problem has been placed under a microscope; in doing so it not only looks bigger, but others that want power (even if that power can only make the world a shittier place to live) and attention see that this method is effective. They join the problem, use self-diagnosed disorders, triggers, and other made up bullshit to make them feel special, and as an excuse for why they are failures. Why become better when you can throw a tantrum and have the fame you couldn't get any other way, power you couldn't hope to possess any other way? It's not that most of these people CAN'T handle life, they choose not to because acting like a toddler gets attention, acting like a toddler gets things baby-proofed for you, and acting like a toddler is so much easier than doing something worthwhile.

Ask Frigid Drift #1 Ask Frigid Drift #1

Was that the intro to Darude:sSndstorm on a piano?

PenguinPotential responds:

Yep! It was the easiest song she knew how to play!

Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

Terrible controls and movements, literally unplayable.

Jumphobia Jumphobia

What is CPU optimization? Who needs that?

GemCraft Chasing Shadows GemCraft Chasing Shadows

I would buy this game, but it lacks Linux support on Steam, even though this "demo" works fine in-browser.

Mega Man (Royalty-Free) Mega Man (Royalty-Free)

Not quite as good as your usual works, but still good.

Wubkat responds:

Could you be more specific please?

Loose Block Loose Block

This will make a fine addition to my collection

World of Lies [Techno Dream Trance] World of Lies [Techno Dream Trance]

Any chance you will be releasing an instrumental version?

More than meets the Eye! More than meets the Eye!

What would happen if transformers was made in Japan, and they didn't take the overused mechs with giant swords and guns route.

Guardian Guardian

The fire is done better than I usually see fire drawn, which is opaque and colored red and yellow. The fire needs that dim blue core at the bottom though.

Bandits to Tor: 023 Bandits to Tor: 023

I like where this is going, I have a feeling things will become much more interesting in the near future.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I'll give you a hint: the ice cream machine is going to make a second appearance very soon :)