Stop Protecting Stupid People : Foamy The Squirrel Stop Protecting Stupid People : Foamy The Squirrel

Laws that restrict operating equipment under the influence, or severely distracted are not there to protect drunk drivers from their own bad decisions, they are there to protect everyone else, and their property from their stupid decisions. Other than that, I agree, babying everyone so they don't hurt themselves is a terrible idea. Such laws also prevent people from living freely, even people that aren't stupid.

Triggers & Safe Spaces : Foamy The Squirrel Triggers & Safe Spaces : Foamy The Squirrel

Honestly I don't see these people in real life, maybe that's because I live under a rock, but it COULD be that the problem has been placed under a microscope; in doing so it not only looks bigger, but others that want power (even if that power can only make the world a shittier place to live) and attention see that this method is effective. They join the problem, use self-diagnosed disorders, triggers, and other made up bullshit to make them feel special, and as an excuse for why they are failures. Why become better when you can throw a tantrum and have the fame you couldn't get any other way, power you couldn't hope to possess any other way? It's not that most of these people CAN'T handle life, they choose not to because acting like a toddler gets attention, acting like a toddler gets things baby-proofed for you, and acting like a toddler is so much easier than doing something worthwhile.

Ask Frigid Drift #1 Ask Frigid Drift #1

Was that the intro to Darude:sSndstorm on a piano?

PenguinPotential responds:

Yep! It was the easiest song she knew how to play!

No Evil 017: Direction No Evil 017: Direction

I thought we were done with the black goo.

Happy Anniversary Melissa Happy Anniversary Melissa

I sort of expected this to get real dark, real fast. What has the internet done to me.

zvch3 responds:

I couldn't tell you, but I'm glad this shed a positive light on the internet for you :D

Nobody Likes Sharks PT.2 Nobody Likes Sharks PT.2

How high were you when you were making this?

Hunting Kim Hunting Kim

Where did Kim's story start? Why does everyone want to kill her?

The Curse The Curse

What the FUCK did I just watch?

Someone Else's Eyes! Someone Else's Eyes!

Should have only switched one eye, then two perspectives could be viewed at once.

Most Important Most Important

I suggest using sound effects that match the environment, for example: steps on asphalt or concrete do not sound remotely like wood. Otherwise, good job.